The 1970 GSX was Buick’s bold statement during the muscle car era. It not only looked the part it also performed like a top notch muscle car. The GSX was only available in 2 colors, yellow and white, which was combined with its distinctive stripe package. The GSX had its roots in the Gran Sport line of Buick™ performance cars started in 1965 with the Skylark. Under the hood was a 455 cubic inch V-8 which supplied 510 lbs. of torque at a low 2,800 rpm. Needless to say it had muscle car performance. Today the GSX is a very collectable car since only 678 cars were built.
• Detailed 455 cubic inch V-8 with cold-air induction air cleaner and hood mounted tach.
• Choice of stock and custom hoods, optional high riser manifold and dual carbs.
• Optional street machine parts.
• Separate rear spoiler and full detail suspension with dual exhaust system.
• Authentic stock and custom graphics.
• Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
At the Auto World Store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your order and ordering experience. If you find it necessary to return an item, please follow these instructions and we’ll help make it right. We will accept merchandise for return that was purchased from us within 30 days of receipt.
Continental U.S. Shipping: