For 1978, Chevrolet® introduced a totally redesigned El Camino® based on the all-new '78 Malibu™ platform. The new design was a success, and the El Camino would retain the same basic design with minor changes until it was discontinued. The dual-purpose El Camino was popular with buyers when it was new, and today it is popular among lowrider and street machine enthusiasts.
• Choice of 3 build options include Stock, Street, and Lowrider.
• Optional Camper Top & Tonneau Cover.
• Three complete sets of wheels and tires.
• Stock and custom hood, seat, steering wheel and front grill options.
• Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
At the Auto World Store, we want you to be completely satisfied with your order and ordering experience. If you find it necessary to return an item, please follow these instructions and we’ll help make it right. We will accept merchandise for return that was purchased from us within 30 days of receipt.
Continental U.S. Shipping: