This diecast car set honors some of the most significant milestones in
Petty's career. It includes 1:64-scale replicas of his 1970 Plymouth
Superbird and 1970 Gold Plymouth Superbird - celebrating a season in
which Petty took home an incredible 18 victories - as well as his 1972
Plymouth Road Runner and 1974 Dodge Charger - both of which helped him
earn his fourth and fifth championships, respectively. These Richard
Petty collectibles are expertly engineered with opening hoods, genuine
logos, authentic paint treatment, rolling Goodyear tires, and lots of
interior detailing. All four cars, plus the collector key chain
featuring Petty's famous #43, are showcased in a display box with
colorful graphics and a historical narrative.
CARS IN THE SET:
- 1974 Dodge Charger (Johnny Lightning)
- 1972 Plymouth Road Runner (Johnny Lightning)
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird (Racing Champions)
- 1970 Plymouth Superbird-Gold (Racing Champions)
- 1:64 Scale Diecast
- Great looking presentation box in full Petty Markings
- Collector key chain
- Only available from Hamilton Collection and Auto World Store!
- Very Limited Quantities Produced!