Tom McEwen’s 1972 rear engine rail dragster was as fast as it was beautiful. Now, for the first time ever, it’s available as a super detailed 1/25 scale kit and MPC’s got it! Special new parts have been tooled to make this car as accurate and authentic as possible: new side wing air deflectors, primary wing strut supports, injector hat and spoked wheels. The all-new decal sheet features detailed markings that replicate the 1:1 car in glorious full color. It’s even got padprinted drag slicks for dynamite detail. This classic-styled MPC drag kit packaging has this exciting new kit tripping the staged light! Look out Snake, the Mongoose has arrived! Only from MPC.
• 1/25 scale, skill level 2, paint & cement required
• Molded in metallic blue
• Newly-tooled parts: side wings, support struts, injector hat and more
• Factory pre-lettered drag slicks
• Many gleaming chrome parts
• Beautiful authentic decal graphics
• Attractive vintage packaging
• Mongoose approved!