Revell 1987 Buick Grand National 1:24 Scale Model Kit
SKU : RMX854495Regular price $32.99
Back in 1987, the Buick™ Grand National™ was the fastest U.S. production car available. The Buick turbo charged V-6 engine was actually designed for 220+mph racecars. Factory painted in all black, this was a personal luxury car turned into a high performance thoroughbred.
- Number Of Parts: 114
- All the factory stock accessories unique to the Grand National™.
- Full suspension and longitudinal torque bar. GNX™ side louvers and wheels.
- Detailed V-6 with turbo, intercooler and air intake.
- Decals with authentic stock graphics.
- Molded in white, transparent red and clear with chrome plated parts and soft black tires.
Recommended Paint: Aluminum, Flat Black, Dark Grey, Flat White, Gloss Black, Light Gray, Semi Gloss Black, Silver, Steel, and Turn Signal Amber.
Glue and paint needed for assembly, but NOT included.